How can a webcast benefit your next event?
Currently, many companies are using webcasting technology to increase the results of their key events, messages, and meetings. The main advantage of webcasting is that it helps create a good communication relationship between them and their audience. The webcast can help you pass your message to specific listeners both in a convenient and private way. If, for example, you want to pass on a new corporate or procedure specifically only to your employees, webcasting can help you pass on this information to the people you want with password protection. Only the selected audience will receive this information on their computers. This kind of information can also serve a major purpose to the audience in case of another event.
Live event webcasting is the best technology used to channel live events like training sessions, meetings, workshops, brainstorming sessions, and activities like team building. In addition, the audience can use it to communicate with their peers living in rural areas. Viewers can hear and see the presenters on the webcast website as this possible through, interactive chat boxes, live video and a presentation window supporting PowerPoint and Keynote presentations.
Live webcasting can also be recorded, and you can watch it later in case you were not available when the event was happening like a live training session
Here is how a webcast can benefit your next event;
- Large audiences– you are able to reach an unlimited number of people around the world.
- Rich content– viewers are able to see the video of the presenters simultaneously with their PowerPoint presentation creating a rich media environment experience and being able to send questions to the presenters in real time.
- It helps to preserve and share your knowledge– Webcasting provides the perfect solution to preserve and archive your content that is easily accessible at any time which can also be shared freely or with a payment for viewers to access your content.
- It is an excellent method of making creative communication– It is a good way to interact with audiences and those who are interested can use their personal computer to watch the webcast.
- It saves time and money– you don’t have to be at the actual event to see what is happening which saves travelling costs and time. It can also save a company large amounts of money without the need of hiring large rooms for facilitating audiences. Webcasting is also an efficient way to write minutes and logs since it keeps a good meeting record.
StreamGate will take care of all the elements needed to make your event run smoothly so you are only required to concentrate on your message. Experts in our company will help you with the live event on the day, installation, management, and support. StreamGate will work hand in hand with you to give you the best webcast outcome.